No, parking is free for all riders.
Paramount Ranch - Agoura Hills
Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Los Angeles, this ride is a one hour, 3-mile loop located just behind Malibu. The scenery is amazing. It has beautiful forests and an abundance of wild life. Deer, coyote, and bobcat sightings are common. There are streams that flow all year and the horses love to drink and splash in them. This trail pleases kids and adults alike. We look forward to riding with you at Paramount Ranch
$100.00 per person (8yrs and up, Max Weight: 235lbs)
Arrive 45 minutes prior to ride time.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS OF RIDERS
- ALL RELEASE FORM WAIVERS MUST BE DONE ONLINE BY EACH MEMBER OF YOUR RESERVATION AND EMAILED BACK TO THE MALIBU RIDERS OFFICE BEFORE THE DATE OF YOUR TOUR. ALL MINORS NEED LEGAL GUARDIAN TO FILL OUT A WAIVER IN THEIR NAME.
- PLEASE MAINTAIN 6 FT DISTANCE FROM ANY NON-FAMILY MEMBERS
- YOU MUST WEAR A FACIAL COVERING UNTIL YOU ARE SEATED ON YOUR HORSE AND THE RIDE BEGINS. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR GROUP TOURS.
- PLEASE MAKE USE OF OUR HAND SANITIZER (or you are welcome to bring your own!)
- DISPOSE OF ALL OF YOUR OWN WASTE IN OUR PROVIDED TRASH BINS.
- TO AVOID TOUCHING OTHERS BELONGINGS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA OR ALLOW THE TRAIL GUIDE TO TAKE IPHONE PHOTOS OF YOU AND SEND THEM LATER ON.
- WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ALSO BRING YOUR OWN REUSABLE WATER CONTAINER OR WATER BOTTLES WHILE VISITING THE PARKS.
- PLEASE ALERT A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK IN ANY WAY BEFORE TAKE OFF.
- REMEMBER THAT WE ARE RIDING IN A PUBLIC NATIONAL PARK AND WE SHARE THE TRAILS! THAT BEING SAID, IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION ON THE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT REFUND.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to questions that riders have asked us in the past:
Do I have to pay for parking?
How many people can ride at one time?
We can take up to eight riders per hour.
What Should I Wear?
We suggest wearing loose long pants (Wear shorts at your own risk), must wear closed toed shoes, tennis shoes are good enough.
Can We Bring a Camera?
Absolutely! In fact we encourage you to take photos and post them to share with your friends! Send us your pics and we may even feature them next to our celebrities! However, we are not responsible for damage or loss to your equipment.
How Long are the Rides?
All rides are approximately 1 hour** long. Additional hours available. Please ask for details. **All riders are expected to arrive at their reserved location at least 45 minutes prior to their reserved ride time.
I Have Never Been Horseback Riding Before. Is That OK?
As long as you are below the rider's weight limits and in physical condition outlined in the rider release form, you're ok. Just enjoy the ride!
Where can I eat before/after horseback riding with you?
Paramount Ranch: Just a few minutes from where you will meet us for your Agoura Hills trail ride, there is a fantastic restaurant called The Old Place. Right next door to The Old Place, there's also a hip, welcoming winery called Cornell Winery.
Zuma Canyon: Malibu Cafe, Gladstones, and Spruzzo Italian are popular spots.